Please follow these policies to ensure the safety & enjoyment of everyone in the park & to ensure your stay with us is as comfortable as possible. Camping courtesy is in effect at all times. Please ensure that your guests know & follow these policies.
- Please use roads & walkways to move around the park. Do NOT walk through other campers’ sites.
- Observe posted SPEED LIMIT of 5 MPH.
- Park quiet hours are 10:00 pm to 7:00 am. All radios, stereos, etc must be OFF. Children must be at their site. No guests after 9:00 pm.
- No Large rugs permitted on grass; door mats only, please.
- Campfires are permitted only in the fire rings. Please do not move the fire rings. All campfires should be extinguished by 11:00 pm.
- Firewood is sold in the office. Do not cut trees, branches or peel bark (fees will assessed for damage). Due to invasive species, we ask that you please do not bring your own wood if you live further than 50 miles from the campground.
- Help us maintain the campground sites & bathrooms. Please inform us if there is a problem needing our attention. We take pride in our clean campground.
- Pets are welcome & must be on a leash. Please clean up after them, large & small, in long grass as well as short. Pets are not to be left in the park unattended.
- Help us recycle. You will be given garbage & recycling bags on arrival. Glass, plastic, aluminum cans, tin, & newspapers should be placed in the clear bag & garbage in the other bag. Leave the bags at the road on your site by 11:00am & it will be picked up.
- Check out time is 11:00 am. Re-register by 10:00 am if staying additional unconfirmed days. Unapproved late checkouts will be charged $2 per hour until departure. Check in any time after 2:00 pm.